28 June 2014

Things I learned Today

Some days are full of nifty facts that toy learn throughout the day.  I started my mornig by waking up at 4:30 am, after feeble attempts to go to sleep I watched a BBC 4 show abot avalanches.  Durning this show I learned about the different types of events, as well as, how we try to control them.  In a moment of self confession, I must say that I have always desired to be a ski patrol.  Like other desires it has never been pursued because... ...well it just did not seen like a logical career choice.  (Not that my degrees really line up with what I have been doing for the past 10 years, but that is okay.). Back on point - when I saw the ski patrol firing shells out of a howitzer cannon, and tossing lite sticks of dynamite, wow I missed by calling.

Another triva fact is the Neighbor Walmart has a coffee grinder in the coffee section, however, there were only 5 out of 35 packages that were whole beans.  Also, the grinder is not easy to find, I had to focus to find it.

Last but not least, Ella likes the Muesuem of Fine Art.  We went today and did "Drop In Art" which is for kids from 1-4 PM. Each week is a differ theme, this week is was wire sculpture.


Ella in Action


Ella and the sculpture.



No comments: