13 March 2009

Bartender Song

It snowed a little today, and I have to say, that I miss the 70 degree March days now that it has turned cold again. I was pretty happy it was Friday, had an all day meeting at work, which was okay. We had a little working session, and put some music on, and I heard a song by Rehab, Bartender Song (aka Sitting at the Bar), and that pretty much describes how I was feeling towards the end of the day. It was a long week, I actually got home before 6:00 PM tonight, and was pretty pumped about that fact. The bed is sounding pretty good, and the Psychedelic Furs, Love My Way, is just not doing it for me.

3 comments:

brandon said...

J,

I love that song, Sittin at a Bar. I play it all the time, it's just got something about it that makes it catchy. Hope all is well.

Belveal

R.S. said...

didn't dave matthews also have a song about bartending?

Safety Pup said...

Most likely they did, it was probably a little on the Mellow side...